Illinois Slip & Fall Accidents: Are You A Slip & Fall Victim?
If You Or A Loved One Slipped, Tripped or Fell In Illinois And Were Injured Or Died, You May Be Able To Recover Money In An Illinois Slip, Trip & Fall Personal Injury Lawsuit or Settlement.
A team of Illinois slip & fall personal injury lawyers and attorney is investigating personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families in Illinois who have suffered serious personal injuries or death as a result of slipping, tripping or falling on a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property in Illinois.
Thousands of people annually may be injured or die in slip, trip and fall accidents in Illinois. If you or a loved one slipped or fell in Illinois and suffered injuries or death, contact an Illinois slip and fall attorney or lawyer.
Types Of Illinois Slip & Fall Accidents. What Type Of Illinois Slip and Fall Accident Were You Injured In?
Illinois slip & fall injury lawsuit and settlement claims being investigated include claims of those in Illinois who were injured after slipping, falling or tripping on the unsafe, dangerous or hazardous conditions on others’ property in Illinois, including those who:
- slipped, tripped or fell on dangerous floor in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on flight of stairs in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on rough patch or worn or torn floors in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on slippery or wet surface in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on hidden hazard in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on a spill in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on torn carpeting in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on a cracked Illinois public sidewalk
- slipped, tripped or fell on an escalator or elevator in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell on water, ice, sleet, slush or snow in Illinois
- slipped, tripped or fell in an area in Illinois with poor lighting
- slipped, tripped or fell over a hole or pothole in the ground in Illinois
- Chicago slip & fall accident
- other slip, trip and fall accidents in Illinois
Premises Liability In Illinois For Slip and Fall Accidents. Who Is Liable For A Slip & Fall Accident In Illinois? Whose Property In Illinois Were You Injured On?
Illinois slip and fall injury lawsuit claims are often referred to as Illinois “premises liability” cases since legal liability for the injuries typically flows from the negligence or culpability of the owner or possessor of the Illinois property or premises where the slip, trip and fall injury accident occurred, which may include injuries suffered from falling on:
- commercial property in Illinois (such as an Illinois store, restaurant, hotel or motel, shopping mall, airport, train station, or other business)
- residential property in Illinois (Illinois homeowners or landlords of apartment buildings)
- government property in Illinois (such as Illinois schools, public streets, roads and sidewalks)
If you or a loved one slipped, tripped or fell on someone else’s property in Illlinois and suffered serious injury or death and believe the Illinois property owner may have been responsible for the unsafe, dangerous or hazardous conditions on the property, you may be able to bring an Illinois personal injury case or wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible person, company or entity to recover compensation for your injuries, damages and loss.
If You Or A Loved One Were Injured Or Died After Slipping, Tripping or Falling On Someone Else’s Property In Illinois, Contact An Illinois Slip & Fall Attorney or Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Illinois Slip & Fall Attorney Review.